As an employer, you are legally required to follow both Federal and State WHS laws, regulations and codes of practice to demonstrate your duty of care.
Growcom’s workplace relations team can offer antibiotics advice, tailored solutions and documentation to help you prevent WHS problems in your business. We can help you find the answers to thorny issues such as:
- How can I demonstrate ‘due diligence’?
- What is a safe work practice and how is this done?
- What WHS induction documents should I have for my employees and Labour Hire Contractor employees?
- How do I identify a risk and ensure my documentation is correct?
- I have an employee who is on WorkCover – how do I get him back to work as soon as possible?
- What are my WHS responsibilities as an employer?
To contact the Growcom workplace relations team please call 07 3620 3844 or email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Growcom Shop – your first stop for Growcom workplace relations advice and products.