Convenient telephone/email consultation
We know horticultural businesses don’t operate in town. For your convenience, we are available for phone and/or email consultation on the full range of staffing and industrial relations issues in horticulture. We can ensure your business is compliant with all aspects of the Fair Work Act and Regulations. A comprehensive, industry specific human resources handbook is also available to provide for all your workplace needs.
Ring us for advice on:
- correct wage rates
- piecework arrangements
- safe working conditions
- induction policy and processes
- employment contracts
- service agreements to protect your business when engaging a Labour Hire Company
- staff performance management
- dispute handling
- termination processes.
Access our services today
Growcom’s workplace relations team is ready to take your call. To access our services:
- become a Growcom member. Your membership includes two hours’ free advice and services. For more complex issues, additional advice can be purchased at reduced membership rates
- Alternatively, purchase our workplace relations advice and services directly. Visit the Growcom shop now.
Workplace relations/work health and safety products available
When visiting the Growcom shop don’t forget to purchase your workplace relations, workplace health and safety and other documentation tailored for the horticulture industry and your business.
To contact the Growcom workplace relations team please call 07 3620 3844 or email your query to email@example.com.