Growcom is the leading voice for Queensland horticulture across all commodities and regions.
Our team builds networks and relationships across Australia that enable us to influence positive solutions for industry. Growcom:
- Works with our members to develop policy positions and deliver outcomes that enhance industry sustainability and profitability.
- Speaks out through the media on key industry issues.
- Campaigns on priority industry needs during State and Federal elections.
- Reviews, informs and influences government proposals.
- Prepares policy statements, submissions, strategic plans and funding proposals.
- Works closely with politicians, the public service, industry networks and key players in the supply chain on matters of critical concern to growers.