Growcom is committed to providing a safe environment for all attendees. To ensure the success of the Queensland Horticulture Export Congress & Dinner, please stay at home if:
- You have COVID-19 symptoms including a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19
- You have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- You have returned from overseas in the previous 14 days
- You have travelled to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the previous 14 days
Growcom will follow all current health directives throughout the event to ensure the safety of attendees. This information will be communicated to ticket holders, on Growcom’s website and social media channels. Please ensure we have the most up-to-date contact information for yourself and your guests.
As a further measure, a temporary isolation room will be constructed within the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre where attendees who become unwell during the event can be isolated.
Refund Policy: At Growcom’s discretion, those unable to attend the event due to a positive COVID-19 result or a direction to isolate, may transfer tickets to another party up until and including the night of the Dinner. Or you may seek a refund if cancelling prior to COB, Tuesday 2 June 2021.
Check in and you’re good to go!
Growcom will be using the new Check In Qld app to check guests into the Queensland Horticulture Export Congress & Dinner.
Prior to attending the event, all you need to do is:
- visit www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld for links to download the app from Google Play or Apple App stores
- enter your details once when you first open the app
- open the app when you arrive at the Congress & Dinner
- select ‘Check in Now’ and scan or enter our code
Using this digital check in means your details will be stored securely by the Queensland Government for 56 days to assist with COVID-19 contact tracing (if needed).
The Check In Qld app is safe, secure and private. By using it, you are helping Queensland’s pubs, clubs, restaurants and cafes to stay open, and you can visit us with confidence, knowing you can be contacted quickly and easily if there is any risk of exposure to the virus.
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday 8 June!