For a limited time, horticultural growers in south east Queensland can access over $1,400 in irrigation and water quality services FREE through Growcom’s Hort360 best management practice program.
At no cost, you will receive:
- Pump efficiency assessment ($750)
- Irrigation uniformity assessment ($300)
- Irrigation system design guidelines ($100)
- Hort360 irrigation management report ($100)
- Hort360 water quality management report ($100)
- EM38 (soil mapping)** ($100/ha)
Don’t pay $1,450 – Yours FREE!
Limited places are available, so call today to take advantage of this offer:
0411 722 113
0417 783 313
0429 000 179
** EM38 (soil mapping) only available to growers in the Lockyer, Bremer and Pumicestone catchments.
Hort360 SEQ is funded by the Queensland Department of Environment and Science. Farm Water Futures is funded by the Queensland Government Natural Resource Investment Program.