Don't worry now checking adhar status is easy and simple.
- Do you want an update on the Horticulture Award?
- Keen to understand your business risks in relation to industrial relations?
The Fair Farms Initiative Workplace Relations Workshop will be held in conjunction with the 2017 Hort Connections Conference in Adelaide during May. Come along for a hands-on, practical session based on Growcom’s hugely popular Workplace Essentials Workshops. You will walk out the door with a clear picture of what you need to do to ensure that your business is compliant.
- Launch of the Fair Farms Initiative including overview of the ethical workers’ certification being developed by Growcom and Freshcare
- Update on the Modern Award Review and implications for Horticulture conducted by National Farmers’ Federation Workplace Relations Manager and qualified IR Lawyer, Sarah McKinnon
- Workshop session on managing industrial relations risks within your own business conducted by respected horticulture IR specialist, Donna Mogg.
Registrations for the workshop are essential as is registering for the 2017 Hort Connections conference: www.hortconnections.com.au/delegates
If you are unable to attend the workshop, please swing by our Hort360 hub in the Trade Show. Our friendly workplace relations specialists will be available to answer your questions!
Wednesday 17 May 2017
11:20am – 1:40pm
Adelaide Convention Centre
Adelaide South Australia 5000
The Fair Farms Initiative is supported by the Fair Work Ombudsman
through the Community Engagement Grants Program.