Form for Early Indications of Damage in the Horticulture Industry
- Collection of this preliminary data may contribute significantly in gaining Government assistance and support, should major damage be sustained.
- Contact details are for Growcom purposes only. No individual data will be provided to a third party without your permission
- Best-guess estimates are acceptable, this data is for early indication purposes only. More accurate details may be compiled when appropriate and known.
- Growcom highly recommends you start gathering photographic evidence for Insurance and Government Assistance purposes.
- As previously experienced, be aware that some expenditure during recovery may NOT be eligible under Natural Disaster Assistance guidelines.
Community Recovery Hotline – for anyone suffering personal hardship due to Tropical Cyclone Marcia – 1800 173 349 – or go to http://www.qld.gov.au/community for further information. People can also download the Self Recovery app for vital tips to assist their own recovery.
Transport and Main Roads and the Queensland Police Service in the Heavy Vehicle Road Operations Program Office will provide road access for event response and recovery for heavy vehicles in two ways:
Event Response – event route information and specialised routing for emergency heavy vehicles is available to Emergency Management staff. During working hours please call 30665514 or email@example.com.
Recovery – The FRRAG Flood Recovery Road Access Group has a dedicated hotline commencing to provide help and information to freight consignors and heavy vehicle transport operators.
The hotline enables freight operators to access specific information on alternative routes they can use. They can apply for emergency heavy vehicle permits on State and local roads that cannot be provided through normal processes in affected regions, or else when special access is required in cases of emergency or great need.
In addition, the following reports are available:
Weather Related Heavy Vehicle & Freight Restrictions Report – can be accessed via the following link – http://highload.131940.qld.gov.au/reports/Heavy_Vehicle_and_Freight_Report.pdf
State Controlled Highways and Motorways Report – updates are available at the following link: http://highload.131940.qld.gov.au/reports/State_Highways_and_Motorways_Report.pdf
Growcom Chief Executive Officer
- ABC Emergency Radio
- Bureau of Meteorology
- FNQ road conditions
Telephone: 13 1940 (recorded message)
- RACQ Road Conditions
- FNQ Road Alerts – Twitter
- Qld Disaster Alerts
- Queensland Fire and Rescue (Emergency) Service – Facebook – Twitter
- Queensland Police – Facebook – Twitter
- Ergon Energy – Facebook – Twitter